Saturday 27 June 2015

TUGAS LIBURAN RAMADHAN B.INGGRIS KELAS XII





1. The building is hidden ….. some trees.
a. on
b. at
c. to
d. which
e. by

2. Professor Patrick has translated many English books …. from Indonesia.
a. for
b. with
c. into
d. after
e. to

3. My mother was so angry that he did not even look …. me.
a. for
b. at
c. into
d. in
e. on

4. The public library has …. books than our school library.
a. must
b. more
c. many
d. much
e. So much

5. Are there …. things to do before we leave?
a. many more
b. much more
c. more of many
d. very many
e. few only of

6. He is …. than I am.
a. more happy
b. most happy
c. happier
d. happiest
e. the more happy

7. “if I taught the class, I …. give tests”, Ann said.
a. wouldn’t
b. will not
c. will not to
d. would to not
e. shall

8. I could fly home if I …. a bird.
a. was
b. were
c. is
d. has being
e. has been

9. Water will freeze if the temperature …. below 00
a. gone
b. went
c. is going
d. goes
e. going

10. We were still eating our dinner when the visitor…
a. arrived
b. were arrived
c. arriving
d. had arrive
e. have arrived

11. As I …. crossing the street, two cars went by at full speed.
a. am
b. is
c. were
d. was
e. had

12. Sam is not eating his food. He …. be hungry
a. must not
b. may
c. must have been
d. can not
e. must to

13. ‘When I called Jane at home there was no answer; She might have gone to school’ The underlined words mean ….
a. It is clear that she went to school
b. I am sure that she has gone to school
c. It is not likely that she will go to school
d. It is possible that she has gone to school
e. I don’t think that she has gone to school


14. ’I could have somebody else to carry that box’ means ….
a. I carried that box
b. Somebody else carried that box
c. I asked somebody to carry that box
d. I would ask somebody to carry that box
e. I don’t want to carry the box

15. My brother …. to write a letter last month.
a. is used
b. can
c. dare to
d. used
e. will

16. Excuse me. I didn’t understand …. you …. repeating what you said?
a. would, mind
b. must, for
c. could,like
d. would, like
e. can, mind

17. Nina asked me, “why did those visitors leave so early?”
      Nina asked me why the visitors …. so early.
a. have been leaving up
b. have left
c. had left
d. leaving
e. lack not

18. “Don’t lock your door!”, my mother asks.
My mother asks me …. my door.
a. to not lock
b. not to lock
c. to lock
d. lock to
e. lock not to

19. Prabu: “Ratu, are you going to let me go without you?”
It means :
a. Prabu asked whether Ratu is going to him go without her.
b. Prabu asked Ratu to let him go without me
c. Prabu told Ratu that she was going to let him go without her
d. Prabu asked Ratu if she was going to let Ratu go without him.
e. Prabu asked if she was going to let Ratu go without him

20. …. in the demonstration.
a. I ordered them to not become involved
b. I ordered not to become involved to them
c. I ordered them not to become involved
d. I ordered to them become not involved
e. I ordered become not involved to them

21. “Since when hasn’t she called you?”
“Since she …. from Surabaya.”
a. returned
b. has returned
c. was returning
d. had returned
e. has been returning

22. Who do you …. Will win the match?
a. think
b. had think
c. thinks
d. thinking
e. thought

23. A strong wind …. down a few rubber trees yesterday
a. blown
b. blowed
c. blew
d. blowing
e. blow

24. We seldom see bats flying …..the day.
a. inside
b. for
c. during
d. until
e. on to

25. Next week, I …. My old friend in my favourite cafĂ©.
a. will be meeting
b. would met
c. am meeting
d. would have been
e. meets

No comments:

Post a Comment