Saturday 16 August 2014

SOAL RESPONSI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS X

Responsi Bahasa Inggris
tanggal  : 15 agustus 2014


Daily Activity

My name is Sysca Yuliaeni Permana. Some people call me “Sysca”. Now, I’m 20 years old and I live in Jakarta. I live with my parents and my brother. I’m student in Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof Dr Hamka.

I have habitual action that I do every day. This is my daily activities.

Every morning I get up at 5 o’clock, and I go to bathroom to take a bath, I brush my teeth and I clean my body with the soap. Then I take wudhu. After I finish my bathe, I wear clothes and pray shubuh. After that I clean my bedroom, and sweep the floor and the yard. And I have breakfast with my family. After all neat, I drove my mother and my brother to school by motorcycle. Then I back to home. I wash the dishes. After I finished cleaning the house, I watch TV to relax while waiting for 9 hours. I put the make-up on then I go to campus. Because I am student in semester now, I’m free from my college schedule except Monday and Friday. My school begins at half past seven am to eleven p.m. every Friday.

I usually arrive in my campus at 10.00 am. I go straight to library. In library, I open the computer to see some Skripsi on the computer, I feel happy in library because in there I can study and discuss with my friends about our Paper or Skripsi. I usually go home from campus at 05.00 pm after the library closed. After I arrive in home, I clean my foot, then I watch Korean drama on TV. After I hear adzan maghrib, I go straight maghrib praying then I holly quran before study. Then I pray isya. After isya praying, I take dinner, watching TV or relax with my family until 08.00 pm. Then I do my home work and study. After that I go to sleep and so on.

All in all, my daily activity is very happily and I always feel good about my live.
Answer the question based on the paragraph above :
1. What is the grammar that use in the paragraph above?
2. Make example from the grammar that you had found in paragraph above!
3. Do you know the different between simple present and present continuous? Write them all!
4. Maka one example about simple present and present continuous!
5. Describe about your bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment