Saturday 6 February 2016

Responsi B.Inggris Kls XI

Responsi Bahasa Inggris
Kelas XI
5 Februari 2016



I.            Fill in the blank with suitable modals; will, can, may, must, shall might, should or would !

1.      “Rini is old enough. She …. know better than the others about it.
2.      Your glass is empty. …. I get you some more fresh water?
3.      Youare sick, but you don’t come  hospital to see a doctor.You …. visit him soon.
4.      My motorcycle runs out of oil. I ….buy it because I will ride it to the meeting.
5.      We …. like to visit that new store some day.

II.            Supply the bracketed verbs into the right form
1.     I (send) Tina a birthday gift if I had known that yesterday was birthday. …………………………………………………………………………………
2.     If she (be) older, she would be wiser.
…………………………………………………………………………………
3.     If it (be) fine tomorrow, I am going to fish.
…………………………………………………………………………………
4.     I (come) yesterday if I had not had things to do. …………………………………………………………………………………
5.     If the dog had not woken us, we (never hear) the burglar. …………………………………………………………………………………
III.        Rearrange the following sentences into good and meaningful arguments. Then put in the text organization of hortatory exposition.
  1. I feel that country people, who often have to travel huge distances to the nearest and who already spend a great deal of money on petrol, should be treated differently to the people who live in the city.
  2. While I realize my leaded car is polluting the air wherever I drive, I feel that when you travel trough the country, where you only see another car every five to ten minutes, the problem is not as severe as when traffic is concentrated on city roads.
  3. In all the discussion over the removal of lead from petrol (and the atmosphere) there doesn’t seem to have any mention of the difference driving in the city and in the country.
  4. Country Concern.
  5. Those who want to penalize older, leaded petrol vehicles and their owners don’t seem to appreciate that country there is no public transport to fall back upon and one’s own vehicle is the way to get about.

Title

___________________________________________________

Thesis






Argument





Argument





Argument





Recommen-
dation





No comments:

Post a Comment