Sunday 1 November 2015

RESPONSI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XII

RESPONSI BAHASA INGGRIS
KELAS XII
Tanggal 2 November 2015


Use the had + Past Participle construction in each sentence. follow the example.
Example : I knew that I had read that book before. (read)
a.  I heard that you ... all the museums. (visit)
b.  I believed you ... on the trip (go)
c. I knew I ... late. (sleep)
d. I was afraid I ... (get lost)
e. You said you ... a new car (buy)
f. I remembered he ... in my English class (enroll)

Use the had + past participle construction in each sentence. Be sure to insert the adverbs “already”, “never” in the correct position in the sentence. Follow the example
Example : By the time we got to the class, it had already begun. (already, begin)
a. By the time we arrived at the picnic, it ... to rain (start)
b. He couldn’t buy the car until he ... the money (borrow)
c. When I asked for direction, I ... my way (lose)
d. Before you introduce us, we ... (meet)
e. I returned home after I ... all my old friends. (see)

No comments:

Post a Comment