Sunday 29 November 2015

RESPONSI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XII

RESPONSI BAHASA INGGRIS
KELAS XII
29 NOVEMBER 2015



1. Combine the two sentence below to form one complete sentence as shown in the example!
Example :
I permitted him. He studied English.
I permitted him to study English

a. I ordered him. He tore up the letter.
b. I bad him. He tore up the letter.
c. I permitted him. He thought for himself
d. I let him. He thought for himself.

2. Using the question word given, form question which will ask for information contained in the statement. Be sure to use the correct pronouns. Follow the example!
Example :
I studied English at school last year.
Who : who studied English at school last year?
When : when did you studied English at school?
What : what did you study at school last year?
Where : where did you studied English last year?
a. I have to cash a check before I can leave.
What :
When :
b. My ticket was paid for with my savings.
How :
What :
c. I'm going outside the country by plane.
How :
Where :
d. I have to take taxi because I'm late.
Why :
What :              

No comments:

Post a Comment